- Dunn’s River Falls Private Tour From Falmouth
Dunn’s River Falls Private Tour From Falmouth
Cost: US$100 (per person) (Minimum 2)
Departing the historic town of Falmouth, soon you'll be at Discovery Bay, where you will make a short stop at Columbus Park, which is where Christopher Columbus set foot on Jamaican shores in 1494. This drive takes you along the coast, where you can see some of the lush scenery. In a short time, you will arrive in Ocho Rios.
Departure: Falmouth Cruise Port/Falmouth Resorts
Departure Time: Flexible
Included: Roundtrip Transportation & Professional Guide
Not Included Entry/Activity Fees, Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase), Lunch, DVD (available to purchase), Water shoes (available to rent), Entrance Fees & Guide Gratuity
What to Expect
Your day trip starts with morning pickup by your private driver from your Falmouth hotel or cruise ship dock.
Relax in the air-conditioned vehicle during the 1-hour scenic coastal drive to Dunn’s River Falls, which is located just outside Ocho Rios. Make a brief stop in Discovery Bay at Columbus Park to see the site where Christopher Columbus arrived in Jamaica in 1494.
Upon arrival at Dunn's River Falls, meet your local guide who takes you safely around the large site. A 5-minute walk takes you to a sandy beach at the bottom of the falls. Your guide then can lead you on an exhilarating climb to the top of the 600-foot (180-meter) falls, with stops along the way at waterfall pools. Or you can relax and cool off in the natural lagoon at the bottom of the falls.
After exploring the falls, return to your vehicle for shopping or time at the local beach before returning to Falmouth. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Falmouth hotel or cruise ship port.
- Ideal for cruise ship passengers & resort guests
- Climb the magical 600 ft. Dunn’s River Falls
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
What To Bring:
- Water Shoes
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time in the comment section.