- White River rafting and Blue Hole Tour from Ocho Rios
White River rafting and Blue Hole Tour from Ocho Rios
Cost: US $115 (per person) (Minimum 2)
Visit the hidden treasure and the number one place to see in Ocho Rios- Blue Hole. This is a must-see when you visit the beautiful island of Jamaica.
Departure - Ocho Rios Resorts
Departure Time - 9:00 am, 1:00 pm
Included - Include Entry Fee, Roundtrip Transportation & Professional Driver/Guide
Not Included - Guide Gratuity, drinks, and food
- Choose your morning departure time to best suit your needs.
What To Bring:
- Water Shoes
What to Expect
Your tour will begin with pickup in a private vehicle from your hotel in and around Ocho Rios. You will drive through the main street and experience the beauty of the town, see the clock that signifies the town center, and travel east up into the community of Exchange to see the culture of the people and the different Jamaican lifestyle. Along the way, take notice of the oldest hydroelectric plant in Jamaica.
Upon arrival at the Blue Hole, you will be introduced to your expert guide. Enjoy cascading waterfalls and swimming in many different pools of blue water, and make sure to have a body massage from the cool refreshing waterfalls. Don't forget to explore the cave and rope swing, and remember to take memorable pictures.
The tour ends with a sightseeing tour of Ocho Rios before you are returned to your hotel.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per booking is needed.
- Weight restrictions may apply