Ocho Rios Shore Excursion Private Blue Hole
Cost: US$74 (per person) (Minimum 2)
Visit the Hidden Treasure and the number one place to see in Ocho Rios- Blue Hole on a private shore excursion. This is a must-see when you visit the beautiful island of Jamaica.
Departure - Ocho Rios Cruise Port
Departure Time - Subject to the arrival time of the Cruise Ship
Included - Roundtrip Transportation, entry fee, Professional Driver/Guide, Private Vehicle Transport& Private Tour
Not Included - Food, Drink, Guide Gratuity, excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family Friendly
What To Bring:
- Water Shoes
After pickup from the cruise ship terminal, travel in your private air-conditioned vehicle through the mountains outside Ocho Rios.
Pass through local communities and Jamaica's oldest hydroelectric plant before arriving at the Blue Hole. There, your local guide takes you on a hike around the many waterfalls, natural pools, and a cave. Jump on a rope swing over the water and take a refreshing swim in the turquoise blue pools.
Your tour ends with drop-off at the cruise ship port after you visit the Blue Hole.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time in the comment section.