Private Blue Hole Tour From Falmouth
Cost: US$120 (per person) (Minimum 2)
Explore Dunn’s River Falls and visit Bob Marley’s hometown on this full day combination tour. With your local guide, travel to Nine Mile, where Marley was born, to learn about the life of the father of reggae. Continue to Dunn’s River Falls, where you’ll trek to the top of the falls for scenic views of the surrounding landscape.
Departure - Falmouth Cruise Port/Falmouth Resorts
Departure Time - 8:00 am (may subject to arrival time of Cruise Ship)
Included - Roundtrip Transportation, Entry fee & Professional
Not Included - Food, drink & Guide Gratuity
- Full-Day Private Tour to Ocho Rios and the Blue Hole
- Personalized Attention for you and your private party
- Tour Ocho Rios and stop by Columbus Park in Falmouth
- Explore the Blue Hole and the surrounding area
What To Bring:
- Water Shoes
What to Expect
After convenient pickup at your Falmouth hotel at 8am, you and your party will travel to Discovery Bay via private vehicle. With your dedicated guide, make a quick visit to the site where Christopher Columbus set foot on the shores of Jamaica in 1494, commemorated by Columbus Park.
Back in the vehicle, enjoy the scenery on the way to Ocho Rios, where you'll make a pass through downtown to see the country's oldest hydroelectric plant and the clock that marks the town center. You'll also travel east through the Jamaican community of Exchange on the way to the Blue Hole.
Disembark and listen to a primer on the history and geology of the Blue Hole from your private guide before setting out to explore on your own. Try out the rope swing, explore the surrounding caves, and cool off with a dip.
Before you return to Falmouth, you'll take a short swing through Ocho Rios for some sightseeing
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- A Minimum of 4 persons per booking is required.
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time in the comment section.