- Private Tour To Dunn’s River From Pier
Private Tour To Dunn’s River From Pier
Cost: US$43 (per person) (Minimum 2)
Explore Dunn’s River Falls. With your local guide, travel to Nine Mile, where Marley was born, to learn about the life of the father of reggae. Continue to Dunn’s River Falls, where you’ll trek to the top of the falls for scenic views of the surrounding landscape.
Departure - Ocho Rios Cruise Port/Ocho Rios Resorts
Departure Time - Subject to the arrival time of the Cruise Ship
Included - Roundtrip Transportation & Professional Guide
Not Included - Entry/Activity Fees & Guide Gratuity
- Ideal for cruise ship passengers & resort guests
- Learn about Marley’s childhood and rise to stardom
- Climb the magical 600 ft. Dunn’s River Falls
What To Bring:
- Water Shoes
What to Expect
When booking, choose between morning and afternoon departures to fit your schedule. At your chosen time, be ready for a convenient pickup at your Ocho Rios hotel, where your private guide will meet you in an air-conditioned van.
Relax during the short ride along the coast; you can view the lush jungle and crashing waves as you ride in style. Arrive at Dunn's River Falls, get your entrance wristband, and proceed inside. After a short walk, find yourself on the sandy beach at the foot of the falls, from which you can begin your ascent.
Follow your private guide up the naturally terraced falls, stopping to cool off in the natural pools along the way. Once you reach the top, get panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
Back at the van, depart for some shopping and time at a local beach before drop-off back at your Ocho Rios hotel. This private tour ensures a flexible itinerary and personalized attention from your guide
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- All tours are weather permitting
- Age restrictions may apply
- Weight restrictions may apply
- At the time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time in the comment section.